Namrad Returns Policy
NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS - YOUR RIGHTS TO "COOL OFF"
With certain exceptional cases (as listed below), you are entitled to cancel any purchase made via any of NAMRAD'S websites within 7 days after your receipt of the product and to obtain a full purchase price refund excluding delivery costs, Note that although you are entitled to "cool off" and cancel your purchase as aforesaid, you must return the product in the condition you received it and pay for the delivery cost to return it back to NAMRAD.
The ability to cancel purchases of non-defective products as set out above will NOT apply in respect of the following types of products:
- Virtual books, Printed Books, magazines, newspapers and periodicals
- Audio or video recordings (ie CD's or DVD's) or computer software (ie computer games) which have been opened/un-sealed;
- Foodstuffs, beverages or other goods intended for everyday consumption
- Flowers and other products which are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Products which by reason of their nature cannot be returned (which include eBooks, eMagazines, electronic Vouchers, and for hygiene reasons, iPods, underwear, swimwear, and earrings for pierced ears).
NOTE: If you wish to return any non-defective product delivered to you for a refund as aforesaid, please do not remove the product from its original packaging and/or use or wear of the product. Jewellery and electronic accessories in particular, need to be returned in mint condition and not have been tampered with. Remember that NAMRAD may hold you liable for any damage you cause to the product (including its packaging) while in your possession. Shipping & handling charge may be applicable to non-defective returns.
DEFECTIVE / DAMAGED PRODUCTS
If the goods are defective in any way this must be reported within 7 days after the product having been delivered to you and must be returned to us within a period of 6 months after delivery for inspection. If the goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Any damage must also be immediately reported, within 24 hours of delivery.
If the goods have been approved for return by NAMRAD, you will be given a Returns Request Number and we will notify you that you will need to post it back to us or ask you to return the item to our current warehouse location, dependent on your original order's shipping method. Should you need to post the goods to us please only send it to our postal address:
P.O.Box 14244, Bredell , Gauteng, 1623
and you will be credited or refunded for the postage costs incurred, up to a maximum of the whatever the original delivery cost was to send the parcel to you initially
If you are returning goods via courier or post office please package it carefully so that it does not become damaged en-route. Please include the Returns Request Number and a copy of your original invoice with any return
Once you have arranged to return such product to NAMRAD for inspection in the manner described above and the product is subsequently found -
- to indeed be defective, you are entitled to either
(a) Have the product repaired or replaced by manufacturer or supplier, or
(b) be fully refunded;
- NOT to be defective, you will be liable for the costs incurred in having such product returned to NAMRAD and then re-delivered to you.
WHEN IS A PRODUCT "DEFECTIVE" ?
Please note that the following issues/problems will NOT render the product defective as aforesaid and will not entitle you to any repair, replacement or refund:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- where you, or someone unauthorised to do so by NAMRAD, has altered or damaged the product. IMPORTANT: you should refuse to accept delivery of any product which is visibly damaged, and if you only discover the damage after the courier has left (eg. a cracked screen), then you must report it to NAMRAD as soon as possible and within 48 hours. If only reported after 48 hours, it is reasonable for NAMRAD or its suppliers to determine that the damage was caused post-delivery;
- where a toy is not suitable for your child because of his/her age, but the toy is only suitable for children over a certain age, as may be expressly indicated, or reasonably obvious from the nature of the toy;
- where an item of clothing does not fit you because your measurements do not accord with the itemís size (ie you have incorrectly estimated/measured your size);
- encoding on DVDís not being compliant with your zone (say where the encoding was incorrectly specified in the relevant product description);
- flowers: Due to seasonal and regional availability, an exact replica of any flower bouquet design shown cannot be guaranteed and substitutions will be made where required using the nearest equivalent while paying attention to overall shape, size, style, and colour combinations
- electronic hardware or software (including computer games) purchased by you which are not compatible with your operating system and/or existing hardware . Consequently, before purchasing any electronic hardware or software, please confirm that same is compatible with your existing hardware and operating system. System requirements are usually available on the manufacturer's website
- photographic equipment which shows evidence of (a) impact, sand, liquid or moisture damage; (b) dropping, mishandling or tampering; (c) battery or chemical corrosion; (d) damage caused by connected equipment; or (d) use contrary to the applicable instruction manual
- if an eBook or eMagazine link does not give you access to the relevant eBook or eMagazine because -
- you have no internet connection, or the eBook or eMagazine is blocked by your firewalls, or a similar internet or network related restriction is present on your end; in the case of an eBook, you have clicked on the Link more than once;
- in the case of an eMagazine, you have clicked on the kalahari.com Link more than once; or
- payment therefor has failed.
- the inability to open or read an eBook pdf file - on more than one Device simultaneously;
- due to the related Namrads Reader application or Adobe Digital Editions Reader application (as the case may be) being faulty/defective;
- on a Device which you have not yet associated/registered with the relevant Reader Application; or
- because you are unable to associate your device with a Reader Application because you are not connected to the internet;
- the inability to open or read an eMagazine file - due to the Zinio Reader being faulty/defective
- on a device which you have not yet associated/registered with Zinio Reader; or because you are unable to associate your device with Zinio Reader because you are not connected to the internet
Certain products may carry additional manufacturer's warranties/guarantees which are wider in scope, and/or longer in duration, than the 6 month warranty generally provided (as discussed above). Consequently, if a defect is discovered AFTER 6 months from delivery, you may be referred to the manufacture.
If you want to return a product you have purchased from any of NAMRAD,S for any reason permitted under this Refund Policy, you must in all instances first notify NAMRAD thereof to inform us of the reason for your return by contacting us via either:
- our email at: mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
- our call center at: +27 (0) 119794977.
Once you have successfully logged your return as aforesaid, NAMRAD will issue you with a returns authorization number ("RA Number") please insure that:
- the product is properly protected;
- say where being returned due to being defective, the product is still in its original packaging, together with all accessories, instructions and documentation (if any), and in perfect condition for the purposes of resale (ie the product must not be damaged, scratched, soiled, and in the case of electronic hardware, the adhesive screen covers must not have been removed); and
- aforesaid RA Number is accurately reflected on the courier's collection slip.
- NAMRAD is not able to accept the return of any products which have not gone through the above process and/or are not accompanied by a valid RA Number. Products returned without a valid RA Number will not have been validly returned and may be sent back to you at your expense.
- Please treat products and packaging with reasonable care while in your possession. Nothing herein detracts from any right NAMRAD may have to hold you liable for any damage you cause to a product (including its packaging) while in your possession.
PROCESSING OF REFUNDS
Should you be entitled to a refund for any reason, such refund shall -
a) in the case of payment having been made by credit card or EFT, be effected on the credit card or EFT account as the case may be, provided that if you are refunded on a credit card in respect of only a portion of any order placed by you, then any subsequent refunds processed in respect of that order will be credited to your NAMRAD shopper profile in accordance with (b) below;
b) in other instances, be credited to your NAMRAD shopper profile, in which case you have the right to request that the funds be paid into your bank account, being your bank account as reflected on NAMRAD's records. NAMRAD will not, in this instance, pay funds into a third party bank account.
As refunds need to be processed by the banks, please note that the processing of refunds can take up to 5 working days from approval date.
In the event that a NAMRAD is out of stock of the product ordered by you, NAMRAD will notify you thereof, whereupon -
- in the event of a temporary out-of-stock situation, you shall be entitled either to cancel the order and be fully refunded, or to maintain the sale subject to a later delivery date as may be agreed;
- in the event of a permanent out-of-stock situation, you shall be entitled to be fully refunded.
- in being 'fully refunded' as aforesaid, you will be refunded the relevant purchase price and delivery charges, without having to pay any administrative or other charges.
NAMRAD NOT LIABLE
Please note that although NAMRD facilitates manufactures and supplier sales and refunds, and obliges manufactures to conduct themselves lawfully, NAMRAD cannot guarantee that manufactures will sell you non-defective products, or that they will comply with their return and refund obligations as set out above, and NAMRAD will not be liable in any way for a manufactures failure to conduct itself lawfully and honor its guarantees and warranties.
We reserve the right to change our policies at any time without notice.